Our state of the art Aquatic Therapy Pool will allow patients to increase strength and range of motion while placing minimal stress on the joints.
HydroWorx’s underwater treadmill is revolutionizing physiotherapy. The aquatic treadmill allows the user to correctly simulate land-based walking and exercise without the body weight and joint impact forces.
The revolutionary HydroWorx® pool can provide truly amazing results for patients who are suffering from a wide range of diseases, injuries, and conditions including:
- Orthopedic and Post-Surgical Rehab
- Traumatic Brain Injury / Stroke
- Acute Pain and Muscle Spasm
- Acute Spinal Cord Injury
- Chronic Pain
Request An Appointment
One of our specialists will be in contact with you shortly
Our patients receive one-on-one interaction with the therapist.
We utilize a wide variety of flotation and resistance equipment when implementing a therapy session.
Our unique 4 camera system allows us to perform real-time biomechanics analysis and correct movement imbalances.
Some of the many benefits of aquatic therapy include:
- Promotes early range of motion
- Initiates walking training in a low impact environment
- Improves cardiovascular fitness
- Increases healing and strengthening of injured tissues.